About Rainforest Automation
Our offices are centrally located near downtown Vancouver and our casual work environment is aimed at providing you with the tools you need to succeed in your role and help us succeed in ours. We've been together for over 10 years and as an industry leader in energy feedback products, we see a strong future ahead.
How To Apply
Please Log In to view this section. Not yet a member? Please Click Here to register.
Employers may also choose to share this information in the description below.
Technical, creative, personable–that describes all of us and we hope it describes you too. We’re passionate about our products because we see how they can make a positive impact on our world. We’re a small team packed with big-company experience and expertise. We lean on each other for support and we all share in the successes and milestones that come with being at the forefront of new technology.
Our offices are centrally located near downtown Vancouver and our casual work environment is aimed at providing you with the tools you need to succeed in your role and help us succeed in ours. We’ve been together for over 10 years and as an industry leader in energy feedback products, we see a strong future ahead.
Rainforest Automation has an immediate opening in our team. We are looking for a customer oriented individual that can efficiently manage pre and post sales administrative work. In addition you will be working with the Marketing and Sales Manager to provide non-technical pre-sales and post-sales support to customers and the team.
Summary of Functions
– Communicate with customers using telephone and email
– Manage online product orders and commercial Purchase Orders
– Prepare quotes
– Prepare and file documents and contracts
– Pursue collections of overdue Accounts Receivable
– Handle customer Returns and Refunds
– Provide non-technical support to customers/vendors
– Manage ERP databases and prepare reports
– Diploma or Certificate in Office Administration, or equivalent education and experience
– Competency in English (written and oral)
– Telephone communication skills
– Strong Computer skills
– Experience with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
– Experience with ERP system(s)
– Experience with Quickbooks
– Familiarity with e-commerce system(s)
Your question or comment has been received. We will be in touch within the next business day.