Are you ready for a new challenge within a tech savvy and fast-paced advertising company? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to establish and develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and brand consistent with our mission. Quite simply, make us shine like the innovative superstars we are. We pride ourselves on being a tight-knit, hard working crew whose mission is to build advertising technology that media buyers love.
The Marketing Manager will have a giant opportunity to make an impact on our business and how we are known in the world. Bring your secret marketing sauce, willingness to learn, a penchant for collaboration and the drive to make a difference to our team.
The high-level objectives of this role are:
1) Make Go2mobi’s products and services known to decision-makers within our target markets in the US and globally (not so much in Canada); and
2) Once we win a client, ensure that we clearly communicate the benefits of our products in order to maximize repeat buying and loyalty. Excellent customer service is paramount.
In your role you will be responsible for building on our existing marketing programs for user acquisition, monetization, and retention. This will involve everything from managing how our CRM system sends out drip marketing messages to developing marketing collateral for the sales team.
This position offers an awesome opportunity for a proactive, results-oriented individual to contribute to the success of one of Victoria’s fastest growing tech companies!
· Full management and oversight of all marketing functions in the company. Until we add more people to the marketing team, you are the one-person show! But, don’t worry, there will be plenty of support to help you get up to speed with our industry and our products.
· Design and implement new marketing programs aimed at increasing sign-ups and sales from new advertisers (both small advertisers like app developers and large clients like Best Western and large American advertising agencies)
· Work alongside our sales team to create updated marketing collateral
· Write sales content for blog, forum, and social media platforms
· Build on existing drip marketing campaigns to increase user engagement and stimulate additional spending on our platform
· Work to ensure that we have consistent brand messaging across all marketing channels
· Offer feedback to management team in regards to monthly KPI goals
· An eye for creating copy/design elements that convert leads into customers
· Strong analytical skills, a passion for tracking, split-testing, and optimization
· Previous marketing/sales experience in the tech or online advertising sectors is a big plus
· Self-starter: We’re a start-up company, and so you’ll need to take ownership and initiative in your role, we’re not going to micro-manage you
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Spreadsheets are a key tool for tracking marketing programs so experience with Excel is very important.
· An understanding of industry terminology is a definite bonus. If you understand what CPCs, CPMs, and CTRs are you’re well on your way.
· Media-Buying experience: Ever run a mobile or web campaign?
· Ability to pivot within the role as need arises. This is a dynamic, fast-paced industry that will require flexibility and a candidate with a genuine interest in an ever-changing work environment.
The Fine Print:
· While the hours you work are reasonably flexible, we’d need a full time commitment
· Compensation commensurate with experience, likely entailing a base salary and bonus structure.
· Please use the upload function on our careers page www.go2mobi.com/careers or send your resume and cover letter
· While we thank you for you for your interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Posting Closes: January 12, 2015