DeathByCouture Media Inc.
About DeathByCouture Media Inc.
DeathByCouture.com is your best bet for designer apparel at bargain prices. Check us out at deathbycouture.com.
How To Apply
Please Log In to view this section. Not yet a member? Please Click Here to register.
Employers may also choose to share this information in the description below.
DeathByCouture.com is a leading retailer for online brand name luxury goods. Based out of Vancouver, BC, we are a small team of dedicated individuals with the collective goal of elevating the local fashion scene.
The Marketing Coordinator will report to the Manager of Marketing, and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
Those with a degree in Marketing, Communications or English will be given priority. If you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this role, please apply through the instructions above.
Your question or comment has been received. We will be in touch within the next business day.