Do you want to join a fun loving team with a work hard, play hard attitude? Wouldn’t you want to work for an industry leading organization? Join us in our transformation and contribute to our success!
Why do we need you?
Join our new Outbound telephone sales team working out of our office in Burnaby, BC. This telephone-based position is responsible for acquiring new YPG customers across Canada using effective sales techniques. Our Media Account Consultants (Outbound Call Center — Acquisition) must work diligently to exceed customer expectations by being the ultimate customer contact responsible for ensuring advertising is accurate and complete. In this role you will learn to become an expert in digital advertising, helping to drive our business to remain #1 in the digital marketing space.
If you have a “hunter” mentality, then we have the position for YOU!
What will you do?
– Identify and discuss advertising needs with assigned customer base
– Prospect and close new business
– Create and deliver multi-media advertising solutions with a focus on acquiring new customers
– Ensure all documentation and reports are complete and accurate
– Maintain positive and effective customer relationships
– Consistently meet established objectives and targets
– Represent YPG professionally and enthusiastically both to internal and external customers
What are we looking for?
– One to two years of successful experience in telephone sales and media advertising with strong business acumen
– Energetic people that can build solid relationships with clients and co-workers
– Solid negotiation skills and ability to handle objections
– Previous sales experience in a retail or call center environment who drives to meet or exceed targets
– Enjoys friendly competition to achieve incentives and quarterly bonuses
– Diploma / degree in Business or Marketing
– Strong computer aptitude with experience using CRM tools and Microsoft offices; Google -Certification an asset
– Proven ability to establish partnerships with clients and internal business partners
– Exceptional ability to communicate effectively and professionally with clients over the phone
– Strong desire for continuous learning and improvement
Why you will want to work with us?
– 3 weeks paid vacation starting the first year.
– Flexible benefits program (Medical & Dental insurance) starting on the first day.
– Pension plan.
– Offices are located near the Skytrain line
– Free parking
– Be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and happy to be at work.
– Work in a beautiful building with an open space concept that encourages open communication.
– Casual environment where you could wear your jeans!
– Be involved and implicated in the company’s success.
– Be encouraged to develop, to learn and to move up in the organization.
No wonder we’ve been recognized a Top Employer in Canada in 2007-2013!
At Yellow Pages Group, we know we owe our success and our amazing culture to the dedication of our exceptional employees. We are committed to offering you a best-in-class total rewards package, ongoing growth and development opportunities, plus a dynamic and innovative working environment.
Our next 3 week Sales Training Class is:
March 2015 (TBC)
We thank all interested applicants; however, only short listed candidates will be contacted.