Vision 7 International
About Vision 7 International
Vision 7 is among the top 25 international marketing communications companies in the world with two operating divisions: Cossette and EDC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a high-calibre group of accounting professionals.
How To Apply
Please Log In to view this section. Not yet a member? Please Click Here to register.
Employers may also choose to share this information in the description below.
Our Vision 7 office in Vancouver has an immediate opening for a Director, Finance & Administration and will be responsible for overseeing the billing and accounts receivable team, managing month end close with a focus on revenue recognition, maintaining monthly corporate reporting, client reporting, audits, WIP management and budgeting and forecasting.
This is a broad role and highly visible, providing the right candidate an opportunity to work closely with senior management and key stakeholders across various business units.
• Management of the regional Finance and Administration team
• Financial statements and management reports
• Support all business units in the budgeting and forecasting process
• Working capital management
• Agency profitability analysis
• Provide monthly and quarterly business packages to entity leaders
• Update and maintain financials in resource planning tools – meet with BU leaders to discuss financial impact
• Ad hoc projects
• Designated finance professional (CGA, CA, CPA)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience
• Able to work independently and within a team environment, strong work ethic
• Experience in ERP software – experience in Maconomy a plus
• Excellent written, verbal and inter-personal communication skills
• Experience leading a team of 3 – 5 employees
• Able to multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Able to exercise confidentiality, tact, discretion and judgment handling sensitive information
• Experience in partnering with senior members of an organization
• Strong time management skills including the ability to manage time and deadlines independently
• Must have strong problem solving and organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
• Able to lead and mentor a team pushing for continuous growth and evolution
• A proactive, entrepreneurial individual, able to manage multi-faceted responsibilities and build strong cross-functional relationships within a sophisticated, professional environment
Your question or comment has been received. We will be in touch within the next business day.