We put solar to work.
Carmanah is looking for a Customer Service Representative for a 6-month work term. In this role the CSR will be responsible for providing customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of order and warranty information, and processing orders and warranty claims in a timely fashion. The Customer Service Representative initiates and/or implements corrective action as required to ensure an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained. The CSR is also responsible for identifying and creating content for the internal and external knowledge base, and striving to improve on the delivery of customer requests.
General Description and Responsibilities
• Receive, process and verify the accuracy of purchase orders from the organization’s internal CRM and ERP systems.
• Liaise with appropriate departments, partners and organizations to resolve and coordinate customer issues related to orders, warranty claims, delivery of products, and specialized shipping information.
• Receive, investigate and process warranty claims, including maintaining and entering RMA data information in ERP and completing claim reports.
• Participate and provide expertise as a member of the Customer Support Centre in efforts to develop and recommend changes to existing methods and systems to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the Customer Support Centre as a whole.
• Create knowledge base content and publish content as required.
• Work effectively within a small team while ensuring and providing the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
Skills and Requirements
• 2+ years’ experience in a customer service and/or sales role, preferably in a high-tech environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills to deal with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Familiarity with CRM/ERP systems, Microsoft Office suite & Content Management systems.
• Ability to work independently and show good judgment in decision making based on process guidelines and customer satisfaction requirements.
• Highly efficient & well organized with a strong ability to multitask.
• Ability to build strong relationships with both internal teams and customer contacts.
• Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong problem-solving and investigation skills to resolve customer issues to satisfaction.
• Ability to learn quickly and work with a high level of accuracy under time pressures to handle high volumes of requests.
• “Can do” attitude with willingness to go the extra mile for your team and your customer!