About Weir Minerals
Weir Minerals are specialists in delivering and supporting slurry equipment solutions including pumps, hydrocyclones, valves, screen machines and screen media, rubber and wear resistant linings for global mining and mineral processing, the power sector and general industry.
How To Apply
Please Log In to view this section. Not yet a member? Please Click Here to register.
Employers may also choose to share this information in the description below.
Weir Minerals Canada is currently seeking a Pressure Welder for their Delta, BC location. This is a full time position for the Afternoon Shift. (Training on Day Shift) We are currently using the “STT” process for Welding Pipe dia 4″ – 36″.
Including but not limited to:
– Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications
– Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal pipe and other segments using processes such as GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, SMAW and SAW.
– Operate manual or semi-automatic flame cutting equipment.
– Repair worn parts of metal products.
– Operate metal shaping machines such as brakes, shears and other metal straightening and bending machines.
– Tasks to be completed in the hours assigned.
– Journeyman or Red Seal Welder with Level B certification with Log Book
– Able to produce X-ray quality pressure welds
– Experience welding on open root pipe
– Demonstrate high degree of safety awareness and commitment.
– Minimum 1-2 years experience.
– Strong mechanical aptitude
– Completion of High School
– Must be able to light 50 lbs
– Must be fluent in English and have good communication skills (written and oral)
– Must be willing to submit to Medical Exam, Drug Test and Background Check. (If can’t pass all 3 of these tests, please do not send your resume)
More information can be found on our website: www.weirminerals.com
Your question or comment has been received. We will be in touch within the next business day.