Russell Brewing Company
About Accounting Assistant
Russell Brewing Company, founded in 1995, is one of the fastest growing breweries in the west coast. We brew, market, sell and distribute premium craft beer in British Columbia and Alberta. Our staff have passion in what they do. Whether working in the office, brewing beer, or delivering products, each staff member helps make our beer great.
How To Apply
Please Log In to view this section. Not yet a member? Please Click Here to register.
Employers may also choose to share this information in the description below.
Russell Brewing Company is seeking a Full-Time Accounting Assistant to join our team in Surrey, BC.
Russell Brewing is looking for a passionate, driven, and detail-oriented individual to join our Accounting team. Reporting to Corporate Controller, the Accounting Assistant is responsible for supporting our daily accounting functions.
Specific duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Ensure daily sales orders are entered promptly and accurately in the database system and Simply Accounting program
• Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities
• Reconcile billing entries and compare system reports with documents to balance; investigate any errors and make corrections
• Process and verify credit and debit card payments
• Maintain and file documents and historical records
• Assist with month-end and quarter-end activities as needed
• Assist with order desk tasks as needed
The Ideal Candidate:
• High school or equivalent education. Post-Secondary education in related field is an asset.
• 2-3 years general accounting experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent data entry skills (quick & accurate)
• Good time management, communication and organizational skills
• Must be detail-oriented and have proven ability to multi-task
• Accounts reconciliation skills
• Simply Accounting, AP/AR experience
If this opportunity sounds like you, we are looking forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary expectation to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Your question or comment has been received. We will be in touch within the next business day.